iPhone service /
The new iPhone X has a beautiful battery that is optimized for using it for a reasonable amount of time. However, most of the users have complained the iPhone X charges very slowly in comparison to other smartphones on the market with almost the same range. The Apple company, recommends that you use an Apple 18-W USB Type-C charging brick if you face a slow charging issue. Which is the default charger with iPhone X. Apple claims this charging brick can shoot your charging time up to 50% in 30 minutes only!
However, even with an 18-W charger, some users face issues while charging their iPhone X. The most common issues are as follows…
- The iPhone X charges slowly or not at all.
- The iPhone is not charging beyond 80 %.
- An alert that shows that the accessory you are using to charge the iPhone is not certified or supported.
These are the most reported issues for an iPhone X with faulty charging. You may try some home fixes that may resolve the issues.
- Try changing the wall adapter or cable.
- Check if there is no debris or dirt in both the charging dock and the charging adapter.
- Make sure the USB is connected firmly on both ends.
- Check the charging adapter or the lightning cable for visible signs of damage. Example: Bent pin, loose cable, etc.
- if you have iOS 14 or above make sure you uncheck the “optimized battery charging” option to make sure it charges beyond 80 %.
To disable it go to: Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging
- Make sure you have no damage in your charging dock if unsupported device warning shows.
If none of the fixes seem to work for resolving your iPhone X charging issues. You may need to get it looked at by professionals. Here at icarefix bd, we have dedicated and experienced technicians who have expertise in resolving issues regarding iPhones. Our icarefix bd service points are located locations around Chittagong, Bangladesh. We care about you and understand that your phone is very important. That is why we offer quick service for your ease of access. We also offer a 30-days service warranty for applicable services.
We do not compromise with our quality. Therefore, we use genuine apple products to repair and resolve your iPhone X charging issues. So, visit your nearest ifixit bd service point to resolve your iPhone X charging issues.