iPhone service /
Users need to update iOS regularly to maintain the stable and smooth operation of the iPhone. However, sometimes a user may face some unforeseen problems. Like the Boot loop in this instance, where the phone starts and shows the Apple logo. Then goes black and again shows only the apple logo on the screen, the phone can show nothing beyond that.
This issue happens mostly when there is a failed or interrupted software update happens on your phone. Also, other issues may cause your phone to boot loop such as:
- Physical Damage (Dropping the phone from your hand, etc.)
- Battery connector may have gotten loose or have gone bad.
- Hardware Damage.
- Improper or failed update that is missing necessary files to get the phone started.
If you think one of the above issues is causing the boot looping error on your phone, you may just try these fixes listed below and see if they work to resolve your issue.
- Force Restart Your iPhone X
(press the volume up button (+) then release the button. And then quickly press and release the volume down (-) and then hold the power button again until your screen turns black and shows the apple logo)
- Check if your iPhone is fully charged or is charging properly.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and try restoring or updating the software through the iTunes application.
If your phone still doesn’t recover from boot looing after trying these fixes, something may have gone wrong which can only be fixed by a professional iPhone technician.
This is where icarefix bd comes in, icarefix bd is a prominent iPhone servicing center that has different service points ranging in Chittagong, Bangladesh. We have dedicated and experienced technicians who specialize in repairing iPhones.
We offer service benefits as no one else can, we provide our customers with…
- Free error diagnostics
- Quick service in possible repair jobs
- 30-days warranty on applicable services
- Money-Back Guarantee on special circumstances
We understand how important your iPhone is to you, so try to use genuine Apple parts for all your iPhone repair and restore services. We do not compromise with our quality.
So, visit your nearest icarefix bd service point today with your iPhone X Boot Loop issue or any other iPhone issue for that matter.