No Modem Firmware
iPhone service /
No Modem Firmwares
It is quite frustrating when you see there’s no network bar/ Wi-Fi signal strong enough near you. We use our phones mostly to stay connected with others most of the time, and problems like that keep us from staying connected.
You may face a similar kind of problem with your iPhone 6. It usually happens after a faulty or uncompleted update where you might see that:
- There’s no network bar available at the top of the display. Restarting or reinstalling the SIM card doesn’t help. There is always “Searching” shown on the network bar
- There are no Cellular connections available for your phone. You can’t turn on, discover, or connect to available wireless Hotspot networks available near you through your iPhone 6
- You can’t connect to your Bluetooth devices like Apple Watch, Bluetooth headphones, and stereo speakers through your phone. It appears that you cannot connect to anything wireless through your iPhone 6
If you are facing this issue go to
Settings > General > About and see if you find information regarding IMEI, Bluetooth location, Modem Firmware, etc. If there is nothing there then you have an issue with the modem firmware.
There are no DIY fixes available for this issue. You are going to be needed to take your iPhone 6 to an expert repair technician to resolve the “No modem firmware” issue.
Here at icarefix bd, we have dedicated and experienced technicians who specialize in resolving this issue in your iPhone 6 and other issues regarding your iPhone. icarefix bd is located in 4 different service points around icarefix, Bangladesh.
icarefix bd offers service like no one ever did in Bangladesh. We offer our customers:
- Free Diagnostics
- 30-days service warranty
- Quickest servicing available
- Money-back guarantee on applicable services
We also aim to use genuine apple products for your repair and replacement issues on your iPhone 11 pro or any other iPhone model for that matter. So, visit your nearest icarefix bd service point to avail our best services today.