iPhone service /
The new iPhone 13 mini offers a new dual speaker setup to its users. Consisting of one speaker at both the top and the bottom. The top speaker is used for both audio playback and earpiece.
Use the earpiece or the top speaker of the iPhone 13 mini the most. Because it is used as both an audio playback speaker and the earpiece of your phone while making phone calls in it.
This high level of usage can be a reason to create wear and tear on that speaker very quickly and may cause it to cease functioning properly.
If the earpiece/ ear speaker of your iPhone 13 mini stops working or produces sounds on lower levels, you should check some of the factors that might be the reason behind it. Which are:
- Check if your volume levels are in an optimum range
- Check if you have a noise-canceling feature on on your iPhone turned on. Try turning it off and see if it returns your phone to normal audio levels. Check the settings at Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Phone Noise Cancelation.
- Sometimes the speaker may have debris or dirt in it. Causing it to cease properly functioning properly. Clearing it may also resolve the issue.
If none of the procedures resolve the issue regarding your ear speaker issue, you may need to get it looked at by professionals.
Here at ifixit bd, we have experienced repairmen who specialize in repairing and resolving issues regarding your iPhone 13 mini. We have service points located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We also offer quick service and on top of that a 30-days service warranty on applicable services. We use genuine Apple parts to repair and replace your problems with your iPhone. So, visit the best iPhone servicing center in all of Bangladesh for your iPhone 13 mini today!
The new iPhone 13 mini offers Dual Speakers (one at the top and one at the bottom with receiver mic) and provides users with excellent sound quality.
The iPhone 13 mini has two speaker grills at the bottom of the phone. Keep in mind that one speaker grill is for the mic to catch your voice inputs for your calls and Siri. This should not be confused with a broken or damaged speaker with no audio output.
If the top or bottom speaker of your iPhone 13 mini is not working, you should check something before reaching any conclusions. Check if:
- Make sure the ringer switch is on in sound mode
- Check for dirt or debris on the speaker grill at the bottom and the speaker hole at the top
- Check your volume settings in Settings > Sound and Haptics > Ringer and Alerts > Volume Slider and make sure it’s on the optimum level.
If there’s still an issue of not hearing anything through the speakers of the iPhone 13 mini or the volume levels seem too low for it may need to be repaired or replaced.
On icarefix , we have specialist technicians who specialize in repairing your iPhone 13 mini. We have service points where you may have your phone get looked at by our expert repairmen. We are located in service points over Chittagong, Bangladesh.
We offer the best service for iPhones in Bangladesh. We offer quick service for your ease of access and also a 30-days service warranty on the repair services you receive. We also use genuine Apple parts for repairing and replacing parts of your iPhone. So, go to your nearest icarefix service center to fix your iPhone woes.