iPhone service /
The new iPhone 11 has a beautiful battery that is optimized for using it for a reasonable amount of time. However, most of the users have complained the iPhone 11 charges very slowly in comparison to other smartphones on the market with almost the same range.
However, even with an 18-W charger, some users face issues while charging their iPhone 11. The most common issues are as follows.
- The iPhone 11 charges slowly or not at all.
- The iPhone is not charging beyond 80 %.
- An alert that shows that the accessory you are using to charge the iPhone is not certified or supported
These are the most reported issues for an iPhone 11 with faulty charging. You may try some home fixes that may resolve the issues.
- Try changing the wall adapter or cable.
- Check if there is no debris or dirt in both the charging dock and the charging adapter.
- Make sure the USB is connected firmly on both ends.
- Check the charging adapter or the lightning cable for visible signs of damage. Example: Bent pin, loose cable, etc.
- if you have iOS 14 or above make sure you uncheck the “optimized battery charging” option to make sure it charges beyond 80 %.
To disable it go to: Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging
- Make sure you have no damage in your charging dock if unsupported device warning shows.
If none of the fixes seem to work for resolving your iPhone 11 charging issues. You may need to get it looked at by professionals.
Here at icarefix bd, we have dedicated and experienced technicians who have expertise in resolving issues regarding iPhones. Our icarefix bd service points are located in four different locations around Chittagong, Bangladesh.
We care about you and understand that your phone is very important. That is why we offer quick service for your ease of access. We also offer a 30-days service warranty for applicable services.
We do not compromise with our quality. Therefore, we use genuine apple products to repair and resolve your iPhone 11 charging issues. So, visit your nearest ifixit bd service point to resolve your iPhone 11 charging issues.