iPhone service /
If You have bought a new iPhone 11, chances are that you bought it for the outstanding camera Apple promised in its launch. With its triple camera setup in the back and dual camera in the front, it has revolutionized the iPhone as we know it in this model.
The iPhone 11 has a camera that is very “critically acclaimed”. However, there are some users left unsatisfied who feel like the camera is underperforming and malfunctioning. They have reported that they are facing some problems with the camera in their iPhone 11.
There have been some different kinds of problems reported by users in both the front and the back camera of the iPhone 11. However, most users have faced similar problems that are listed down below…
- Grainy/ Out of focus image.
- Black screen when the camera opens
- Foggy lens
- Camera/ The iPhone freezes while zooming or switching lenses
- Camera fails to open/shows a black screen/quality degrades after an iOS update.
- Camera Shaking
Specific Front Camera problems:
- Issues regarding Face ID
- Camera shows a black screen after switching from the rear camera
Specific Back Camera problems:
- LED Flash doesn’t work
- Camera Freezes when zooming in on the telescopic lens.
- Desync in Flash photography. Flash goes off after clicking the picture.
(All these issues reported by users in the Apple user community and other forums)
These problems are unique and may happen to an iPhone 11 randomly. However, you may try some DIY (Do it yourself) fixes at home and see if it fixes your camera issues of the iPhone 11.
Try Doing some common fixes such as:
- Cleaning Your lenses with a microfiber cloth.
- Try removing metallic or magnetic protective cases if you use one
- Use a flashlight from the control center if you got flash problems
- Try different camera settings. Switch between camera lenses and see if it works.
- Restart Your Phone.
If none of the solutions work for your iPhone 11, you should get it looked at by professionals who specialize in iPhone troubleshooting and solving.
Here at icarefix bd, we have experienced and professional technicians who specialize in servicing iPhones. We are located at service points in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
We offer quick service for your ease of access to our service and on top of that, we provide a 30-days warranty on applicable services of repairing your iPhone 11.
We do not compromise with quality and that’s why we use genuine Apple parts for repairing and replacing your iPhone’s problems. So, visit your nearest icarefix bd service point and get your camera issues of iPhone 11 looked at by our professional technicians.